If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
Within 48 hours of expected delivery
• Verify the shipping address
• Look for a notice of attempted delivery
• Look around the delivery location for your package
• See if someone else accepted the delivery, unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so
• Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
Wait 48 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
If you suspect an error on your delivery, please contact your local USPS office or Fedex for additional details. We are not responsible for any delivery errors.